The Central Australian Academic Health Science Network (CAAHSN) is a partnership between health services, health/medical research organisations and educational institutions in Central Australia.
The partners are:
- The Aboriginal Medical Services Alliance Northern Territory (AMSANT)
- The Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute
- Northern Territory Department of Health
- Central Australian Aboriginal Congress
- Centre for Remote Health
- Charles Darwin University
- Flinders University
- Menzies School of Health Research
- Ngaanyatjarra Health Service
- Poche Centre for Indigenous Health & Well-being
- NPY Women’s Council
The centre do collaborative work to benefit the health of Central Australians.