You can gain access to expertise at the Institute to address specific issues or needs through contract research arrangements. Baker Institute researchers and clinicians provide professional services including contract research, consultancy and expert speakers.
In addition, we offer a range of technological capabilities and facilities to external organisations. These include:
- Cardiac diagnostic services (MRI scanner, electrocardiography, echocardiography, blood pressure monitoring).
- Diabetes clinics.
- Human Autonomic Neurophysiology Platform.
- Sport cardiology.
Preclinical and technological services
- Core facility for mitochondrial studies.
- Fluorescence imaging of atherosclerosis and inflammation.
- Metabolomic (Lipidomic) Profiling Facility.
- Microscopy Platform
- Mouse metabolomics.
- Preclinical Cardiology Microsurgery and Imaging Platform.
- Preclinical models of diabetes and CVD.
- Proteomics Research Platform.
- Single-Cell Omics Platform
- Small animal imaging facility (PET/CT).
The Alfred Research Alliance-Monash Biomedical Imaging Facility
To enquire about these services, please contact:
Head of Commercialisation and Research Contracts